Wilson Pe
  • San Gabriel, CA
Votes |
International Marketing

Wilson Pe
  • San Gabriel, CA
Posted Dec 22 2013, 08:32

Hey everyone,

I've been doing international marketing for businesses and individuals who wants to expand their network to China for a long time. Recently, I was approached by a real estate agent that sold high end homes based in CA that wanted to sell his listings to people who lived in China. At first this confused me a bit because I did not understand why he would want to sell his houses to somebody that doesn't even live in the USA. Nevertheless, I accepted the marketing gig since all that I was concerned about was the marketing aspect. I finally realize that the reason he did this is because people in China have a lot of cash due to the real estate bubble that hit over there. Many of these people are sending their kids over to the USA for education and are actively seeking for housing over here. I ended up helping him by joining tons of private real estate groups and forums which allowed him to close a few deals. Because of this, I got interested in real estate myself and that's why I joined up with BP!

Loading replies...