• Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Seo, logos, leads, etc...

Tim Bishop
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Sep 13 2014, 11:41

I've just started working on my physical lead generation by driving for dollars. Still waiting on my first call. My long term strategy is buy and hold but I think I will end up wholesaling most of the deals because I probably won't buy more than one or two SFR per year.

I do have a moderate amount of web experience.  I built a page for the company I work for that is #1,2 or 3 for our target search phrases and is on page one for most similar searches. And I've built some other pages that also do well.

Anyways I bought a domain through wordpress and created a logo, I just need advice on the feel of the page.  This will be for lead generating and I will have completely separate domains for other parts of the business.  Should my squeeze page be personal or corporate feeling.  Should I remain anonymous? Does anyone have good luck with pay per click? Anyone know a good Seo guy and good WordPress template?  Any good squeeze page examples?

Here's the domain name logo draft.

Btw If any dfw bp members need a logo I'll consider working for free since I kind of enjoy it... I do more free freelance logos than paid Lol.

Loading replies...