• Rehabber
  • Lake Conroe Area, TX
Votes |
Tips for streamlining multiple offers and keeping my sanity

Jordan Bateman
  • Rehabber
  • Lake Conroe Area, TX
Posted Jun 16 2012, 19:49

For those of you like myself who make multiple offers per day on listed (and unlisted) properties, you know the process is tedious...for Texas at least, as I'm sure it is anywhere.

I'm currently shopping around for systems or software that are more sophisticated than what I'm currently using to efficiently streamline the process of making multiple offers per day.

I'm finding that I'm quickly outgrowing my "system" and to prepare for future growth, would like to see what others may be using.

I thought I would pose the question to this group:

1) Do you use software or some sort of system other than having a pre-filled contract to assist in making multiple offers?

2) Something that integrated with the MLS would be very helpful.

3) Ideally, I would like something that could assist with everything from acquisition, through construction, then through the property management process. Something that multiple users can see.

I would like to be able to focus more on pulling comps and other more important activities than fumbling though pdf's, etc.

We have a programmer in-house that I'm considering putting on this task, but if something already exists, I'd rather go that route.

I think I just described a potential new position...

I've found a couple that I'm testing at the moment, but am curious to hear others' thoughts.

Thanks!

Jordan

Loading replies...