• Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
Can I Pick Your Brains on Blogging?

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Nov 15 2012, 12:56

To all of you bloggers, I know some of you have blogs that are highlighted on BP, are your blogs also part of a blog that you do seperately in your business, or do you do them only for BP? Do you write a blog that goes with your website?

How do you decide upon content for your blog? Do you have a theme that you go with for a while, or choose random issues that are connected with your business etc.? How far out to you plan your blogs?

As most of you know I am involved in real estate development and construction. Once projects are built, we sometimes handle the lease space out, and then sell buildings/units to investors, etc. I'm just not sure what type of content works best for my type of business. The point of my website is basically to give potential buyers/investors someplace to see who we are, what we are currently working on or have coming up, pick up potential buyers/investors, and future tenants. Not sure what segment of the business to highlight in a blog.

I read many of the blogs written by BP members, and they're very good. Just looking for pointers, opinions as to whether or not blogging is worth it, how often you do them, etc...whatever you can share will help me, and others. Thanks everyone!

Loading replies...