• Rental Property Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Real life of a landlord

Serge S.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Oct 22 2014, 18:35
So I wake up yesterday morning to a full voicemail with messages from my tenants and the local police. My text box is equally full and I get the message below: It was just crazy, my wife woke me up at about 1:30 this morning because of all the screaming and yelling I got up the girl was outside covered in blood and they wouldn't let the cops in so they left about 30 minutes later, we were going back to bed after they left and that's when Vaugn was trying to come in thru the bedroom window saying he was gonna shoot us so I warned him that if he came threw the window I was going to shoot him to stay out, the sons bailed and the police could not find them but the girl was there , I don't understand why Vaun is freaking out but his son came and talk to Steph and I around 9:00 and told us he hadn't slept in days and was freaking out,,, the cop that took the reports told us he was being airlifted to hospital because his eye was hanging out of the socket from getting beat by his sons and that his ribs had been broken... He is dying in intensive care. Thanks Serge please call me or the Sherrif ASAP

Loading replies...