Votes
Serena Holland
  • Stockton, CA - California
Votes |
Rentals

Serena Holland
  • Stockton, CA - California
Posted Jul 30 2015, 19:48

My fiance and I have been getting turned down for rentals rather it be through a rental company or private party, we dont have the best credit but we have very good income coming in even after taxes being taking out. We dont have no evictions or criminal history and never been late on rent. Heres is a question, why in the heck does people that are on section 8 that most likely dont have income coming in and has bad credit get approved for a rental, I hear people say that because the rental payment is guranteed, nothing is guranteed especially section 8 people theres alot of people that dont follow the rules for section 8 like people living with them or getting caught doing drugs its just a matter of time that they will get caught and lose their section 8. Its not fair for the people thats working their asses off and getting turned down for a damn rental. If i had perfect credit I wouldnt be looking to rent and waste my hard earned income paying someone elses mortgage. Feeling aggravated, irritated, and peed off. Thank you.

Loading replies...