• Investor
  • Stone Mountain, GA
Votes |
Free and/or Cheap Automation

Victoria Nellon
  • Investor
  • Stone Mountain, GA
Posted Mar 10 2015, 08:24

In all of my rsearch I keep seeing the same phrase "You must automate as much of your business as possible. I have had great success using g Google Works. I l've gotten my website up and running, a Facebook fan page. I have utilized products from Vista print, whom I ordered Sticky Notes to place on houses I came across while driving. I have made my presence on social media known. The greatest tool I found is an app called IFTTT (you just have to see for yourself). Not to mention business cards, which I got from Printastic. I got 250 quality business cards and it only cost me shipping an handling. Most of the services I am paying for, will cost under $10 a month.  

My journey into automation has been a pretty smooth one. I will say you have to be prepared to make use of whatever system you like to keep track of a all these tools. The payoff is worth it though. I have been much more efficient at contacting leads and posting properties.

I have been able to get up and running for under $20. Less than that really, because my Google works free trial is 30 days. 

My operating cost even after my free trials end will be under $30 a month. 

So if any other newbie or veteran trying to learn how to automate inexpensively and without all the headaches , feel free to contact me. 

Loading replies...