Votes |
East Bay Meetup - Dec 10 in Oakland?

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Nov 20 2013, 01:28

It’s time to schedule (another) meet up in the East Bay! I recently had the pleasure of meeting quite a few fellow BP investors in San Francisco, and had a great time enjoying some drinks and learning from everyone’s different approach/strategy/mindset. I believe Andy Kaufman arranged the last East Bay meetup (I was not there), but I’d like to join in and start another. (I’m going to post this on the old thread too) Hopefully we could make it a regular thing. Please post if you are interested!

I’m proposing to meet in Oakland at the Trappist (bar), about 4 blocks from the 12th St Oakland BART station in early December – Tuesday, December 10? I’m proposing this location due to its central proximity in travel time from many areas within the Bay, and the number/frequency of BART trains. The bar is a pretty good size (‘good for groups’ on Yelp) and has a great beer selection! (and other drinks and food). Not too close to either of the holidays..

BART travel times to 12th St Oakland :

San Francisco, Embarcadero - 11min

Berkeley – 11min

Walnut Creek – 23min

Daly City – 29min

Fremont – 36min

Below are some local folks I thought might be interested. Please post on here if you would like to come, and if you can come on Tues, December 10 from 6:30-9PM (or as late as you want to stay). If you would like to come, but cannot make that date, state if you can do it on the 11th or 12th instead (or some other date if necessary). If you know someone else who might be interested, please tag them also so they can get a notification.

@Andy Kaufman , @Sarah Lam , @Michaela G. , @Johnson H. , @Adam Hofmann , @Arron Sweeney , @Peter K. , @Sam Magi , @Joe C , @Amit , @Jay Dao , @Bri R. @Denise Madrid , @Jaren Barnes , @Flavien Bessede , @Troy Fisher , @Andrew N. , @Jessica Yau , @Ralph E. , @Bill Bockwoldt , @Minh L. , @Jimmy Tu , @Tosin Olatunbosun

Obviously, many of my tags did not work. I tried! I swear! Hope to see lots of folks out there!

I’m also going to add some ‘keywords’ to the bottom of this post for those locals who have keyword alerts for their area:

Keywords: East Bay , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules Concord Albany Pittsburgh Marin San Rafael South Bay Peninsula

Loading replies...