• Real Estate Investor
  • Farmington, CT
Votes |
Looking for Home Inspector - Contractor in Springfield Ma

Robert Murphy
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Farmington, CT
Posted Apr 17 2014, 05:57

I am still new to Bigger Pockets. I have been reading up on the articles and post and listening to all the podcast, but I have not joined in on all the discussions because of lack of time I work a 55-60 hour a week and i am looking at properties in spare time. So I feel funny asking for help when I have not contributed here on Bigger Pockets . That being said ,here is my situation I have found a house in Springfield Ma. The Owner is willing to finance at 10% balloon in 6 . 10% down price 69,900 ARV 120-130,000 Needs electrical up date New furnace and wet cellar, not sure were water is coming form, light mold in cellar none through out house. House on inside needs painting new appliances I have till next Saturday to make offer and can get inside at any time to inspect . Should I contact a home inspector or contractor to find out all the problems and cost of them and can some one suggest a good contractor or inspector in Springfield Ma Any help on how to pursue this would be Helpful Can not respond until tonight because I am heading out to work Thank You

Loading replies...