• Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Connecting with People in Nashville and Chattanooga TN

Patrick Camuso
  • Accountant
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Aug 19 2014, 15:24

Hello Everyone,

I graduated college this past May with a degree in accounting and finance and I have been working at a Big 4 accounting firm for the past three years while in school. I am still working at this company and have been saving cash to fund my first purchase for a hold or fix and flip. I am currently working in NYC and living in New Jersey but I plan to relocate to Tennessee within the next six months to a year. I am planning to start investing when I am settled in TN so basically in about a year. I am interested in learning about the areas around Nashville and Chattanooga although I am open to other suggestions.

As soon as I relocate I plan to get involved with the local real estate investment clubs in the area, but I feel like I'm wasting time! Overall, I am trying to gain some good advice concerning these areas but more importantly I'm trying to connect with like-minded individuals that are in Tennessee now so when I move down the ball will already be rolling.

I would love to get involved in these markets in some capacity now remotely but I know that this is very hard for a newbie so I am trying to be patient. I plan to start actively investing real estate very soon and I will run and grow this as my business not a side job. Please know that I am motivated to learn and any advice or commentary is greatly appreciated! 

Loading replies...