• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Good Selling Agent in Seattle

Nghi Le
Pro Member
  • Investor / Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Sep 2 2014, 13:00

I'm looking for a good listing agent in the south Seattle area (West Seattle, Burien, Seatac, Des Moines, maybe Renton) to sell my properties quick.  The agent must have a very low average DOM with his/her listings.

Note: I'm a new investor and have yet to do my first deal.

I currently have a real estate agent, and any deals that I get through her I would also list through her.  However, I'm also venturing into finding deals on my own (such as pre-foreclosures) and am looking to have another agent or two on my team, just in case someone gets extremely busy or goes on vacation.

I've been impressed with Heaton Dainard's agents and listings.  They have an average of 13 days on market (the last couple of properties I looked at from them went from active to pending within a week), and I love the quality of their listing photos.  But their DOM could just reflect the current market right now, right?

I've also recently come across Redfin, which I would only need to pay 1.5% in commission.  It looks like this may be the way to go if I want to lower my expenses.  But I wonder... am I sacrificing quality?  Does anyone in the Seattle area have experience listing with them?

What about flat fee agents?  Has anyone had good experience with them?

Thank you in advance!

Loading replies...