• Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
BOOTS ON THE GROUND - SIGN UP

Bill Gulley#3 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator
  • Springfield, MO
Posted Sep 24 2014, 13:22

Just saw a intro post about boots on the ground.

FLAH!

@Joshua Dorkin 

we need a boots on the ground thread, list of some kind so members can locate those in a geographical area that are already willing and qualified to put boot on the ground for out of town members.

I realize you can search Dallas for members, but you'd have to contact each one (after reviewing profiles and posts) to see if they would help out with some deal or just drive by and see if the place is occupied.

A little BP Quick Response Team on standby ready to jump in behind enemy lines and gather intelligence or any mission specific task.

Or, monetize it, send $50 for a drive by and pay $30, next member on the list gets the assignment and calls the party in need for details if the party requesting didn't request someone.......lots of ways

Might be done as a favor too.

If I need a volunteer or pay for some tactical insurgency I'd have no clue to who would be open to do such a thing in that area and really, doubt I'd just start PMing folks in that area, some are too busy, some would love the experience and a little cash on the side.

Might even lead to deals!

Just a thought. :)   

Loading replies...