Bernard Pierson
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Indianapolis Turn Key

Bernard Pierson
  • Miami, FL
Posted Oct 28 2014, 04:47

Hi Everyone -

I am thinking of investing in the Indianapolis market. I like the lower price entry point, followed by higher than usual cap rates and rent multipliers. My goal is to do cash-flow properties, not really worried about appreciation. 

I would be an out of state investor working with a turn-key company. Other than my primary residence and out of country, this would be my first investment. Any thoughts on going with this approach? Any turn-key property you can recommend in the Indianapolis area?

I have also considered doing turn-key in my market. I would just feel more comfortable being guided in my first investment.

I know many people recommend not to do out of state, but comparing the rent multipliers in my area (south florida) with those in markets such as Indianapolis, it seems as if the difference can well pay for the property management and still leave a better return.

I am actually flying up there Monday for the day to learn more about the area and meet a few people. What do you think of the Fountain Square area in Indianapolis?

I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks

Loading replies...