• Knoxville, TN
Votes |
Middle Georgia Social meetup/lunch

Anthony Martin
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Nov 26 2014, 10:12

Hello all middle Georgians!

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but I've only been back in the area for two months and it's been hectic! I'd like to plan a very social, and very relaxed meetup for local area investors and investor related folks to meet, hang out, swap stories/ideas, network, and overall just get to know the folks in and around your market! If anyone would be interested in something like this (I know there is an REIA in Macon I believe and up in Atlanta and I'm not trying to impede on your territory) please shoot me a message via e-mail, text/call, or even send me a Colleague Request and message on BP!

Now I know it's the holidays and everyone is very busy with family and making plans to travel or have visitors, but who doesn't love talking about real estate and growing a portfolio??  I'm sure a lot of folks work day jobs or may not have time during the week, so I'm looking at a tentative date of the 13th of December.  If I get an overwhelming amount of input for a weekday, it will most likely be that same week (Dec 8-12).

So, please, if you have any interest in something like this, let me know and we'll make it happen!

Well wishes and prosperous tidings!

Anthony

(I hope this is in the correct forum!)