• Orlando, FL
Votes |
Orlando, FL

Jeremy Carl
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Dec 30 2014, 20:54

Good evening everyone, 

Just wanted to see if any fellow Orlando investors would like to meet up sometime? I have attended a CFRI meeting and plan on attending the general meeting on January 7th but I would like to see if we could get a group of investors together to all hangout and bounce some ideas off of each other without having to pay for it. 

If anyone can give me some ideas of when they would be free, I would be more than happy to set something up for all of us to go to and do a little free networking. Bring your business cards, your ideas, and your positive energy and find other people who are like you that are trying to make something out of investing in real estate... 

I would love it especially if we could get a group of newbies together that have not done any deals yet, (like myself), and see where each of us is at as far as coming up with creative ways to finance deals, or putting our heads together and teaming up for a couple of first time deals. 

If you don't want to respond to this, shoot me a text message with your first and last name at [REMOVED] and I'll include you in a list to maybe get something going in January. 

Loading replies...