• Land O' lakes, FL
Votes |
First Meet Up in Tampa

Dave Bingham
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Land O' lakes, FL
Posted Jan 25 2015, 06:20

Hi guys. We had our first (local meetup of people from BP) in Tampa (that I know of) at my house last night. Lot's of investors came together. We were all strangers with a little picture on BP and just had our messages to communicate. It was a great feeling to actually meet you all and I was grateful for the opportunity to do so. I wanted to bring up 2 main things with this topic.

The first is I want to thank BP for creating a website that allows us to easily find each other. It's great to find others that have similar goals. I have been fortunate to have learned many things because of my experiences in real estate and know a great deal. having said that though there are many areas where I am dumb as a box of rocks or do not posses certain skill sets and this website allows me to find my complement(s) and I am really grateful for that so I wanted to say personally thank you to @Joshua Dorkin for not just having the dream but also the fire to take initiative and make it a reality. I also want to thank the staff. No one person does it all. You guys have done an excellent job not only in creating a masterpiece but also ensuring continuing quality.

The other point is we all just learned so much from each other last night. It was great to meet so many people that you can learn from while also being of service to them. Symbiotic relationships are just the best. On a more personal level I can see being legitimate friends with these people and not just colleagues The meeting was so successful we are scheduling another for the end of February. We don't charge any money or have a guru come sell us stuff. We just get together and talk. If you're anywhere near me and have an interest in coming you're more than welcome. We would love to meet you. Just stay away from @Mark J.  I'm pretty sure he'll eat you if he's hungry. Thanks again BP!

Loading replies...