• Berkley, MI
Votes |
Property managers in Oakland County, MI

James De Silva
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Berkley, MI
Posted Jan 25 2015, 14:26

Hi bigger pockets community!

So after getting started in the community, I've got my first purchase going to closing next week. Very excited. It's a duplex, at a reasonable price in the Oak Park, MI area. It's already tenanted with one good tenant, but with another tenant that I'll need to evict. That tenant is on a month-to-month, long history of delinquency, plus that unit has enough minor issues to fail inspection by the city. But that's a story for another day, probably in stories section of BP.

I'm looking for a good property manager in the Metro Detroit area (read, oakland county). I've read the bar in Metro Detroit is pretty low and you have to be pretty hands on. I live 5mins away from my property, but I haven't the time to be full time property management. It does mean I can drop by to keep people honest though haha :)

Does anyone in the area have any recommendations? I met the guys at Castle Property Management and they seem legit, but being very new, I'm not super-excited about trusting my very first property to them.

Loading replies...