• Pope Valley, CA
Votes |
Indianapolis - Out of state investor looking to build a ground team

Jeff L.
  • Investor
  • Pope Valley, CA
Posted Mar 24 2015, 20:28

Hi!

I'm an investor from Southern California who is just starting out. I've decided to buy my first rental property in Indianapolis. I'm in the stage of assembling a ground team and mortgage shopping.

I'm looking for a real estate agent/property management team (they can be the same person, an existing team, or separate recommendations) who can help me through the entire process of:

• Be my eyes and ears in Indianapolis. Scout and vet the MLS properties I'm interested in and/or link me houses that fit my criteria.
  • Advise me on neighborhoods and what price the house will rent for. As experienced investors themselves, go over my numbers with me to make sure I'm doing the right thing.
  • Guide me through the acquisition process as my buyer's agent (offer, inspections, title stuff, etc).
  • Handle any clean up to get the property move-in ready. Not looking at any rehab-heavy properties right now, but experience with rehab is a plus for any future investments.
  • Find tenants and manage my property, or hand over the keys to a property management company of my choosing.

Please let me know your recommendations!

I'm very excited to get started on my journey so thank you in advance for any recommendations and advice you can provide!

MODERATOR:  RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE.  DO  NOT ADVERTISE YOUR SERVICES HERE.

Loading replies...