Skip to content
Local Real Estate Networking

User Stats

Votes
Ron Singh
  • sf bay area
Votes |
Suggestions needed from experts on Investment for future... Foreclosure/flipping or Multi family rental or Hotel/motel ?

Ron Singh
  • sf bay area
Posted Mar 28 2015, 09:52

Hello Experts,

I read alot and tried to get into foreclosures(in my area in Iowa) but found that alot of time/work/money/risk involved for a little or sometime may be descent money (if you are lucky or can sell it on the prices you expected initially) ... but I am not sure all this work is worth for what you are getting..

I am in in a process of planning future and deciding the best route for investment option, basic goal is to get a regular monthly return/income while i can keep working on my current full time job, i can invest in either buying a multifamily/apartment building having 25+ units or buy a hotel/motel or buy a land and construct a apartment building(not sure if constructing a building would be bettor of buy an existing one).

My target area would be 1. SFO,CA or near by or 2. Florida and 3. Des Moines, IA or if you can suggest any other better area, i am willing to relocate

i have no direct experience so i would need your suggestions and also i will be using property management for most of the maintenance work but i can do minor stuffs too. what option would you suggest ?

Loading replies...