Donovan Koeberl Koeberl
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Votes |
Wholesaler seeking to network local investors! Milwaukee County, WI

Donovan Koeberl Koeberl
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Posted Jul 1 2015, 19:03

Hello everyone!

I want to see who else is developing my community! Me and my colleges can't be the only ones :)

I am the managing member of KP Home Buyers and I would like to take a swim in the investing community. I just started my wholesaling LLC but I'm expanding rapidly. I would like to be of service to anyone looking for deals around Milwaukee County, WI!

I'm not soliciting any contracts, just answering any questions one may have about which vehicle or REI I've chosen to pursue! I'll edit my post if I must, solicitation is too broad of a term in my capitalistic mind/ education. I apologize if I've stepped out of bounds, I'm new to networking on this beautiful website.

Contact me via college request, or any other method of communication, if you would like to get to know me! I'm thrilled to see who's out there!!!

Coffee/lunch is on me of course! :) Otherwise I'd like to meet at the networking place off Water St in 3rd Ward. Technology also works if you prefer something quick via text, email, phone, telegram, Etc.

Sincerely,

Donovan Koeberl

KP Home Buyers LLC

Managing Member

Loading replies...