BiggerPockets

Phoenix Area BP Meetup 9/11 630pm

Forum Powered By:

57 posts by 11 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Nick J.

Real Estate Investor from Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 08 '12, 05:50 PM

Kind of a short reminder but this coming Tuesday will be our 2nd meetup for BP members. The first couple of ones will slightly awkward while we figure out the direction, ongoing logistics etc.. I'm hoping we can get some really good discussions going on specific marketing, resources to share among each other etc...

Bring your ideas

We did nail down our preferred ongoing meetup schedule though. Second Tuesday of each month at 630pm at my brokers office which is 950 W. Elliot Rd #101. Tempe, AZ 85284

This allows those of us who would still like to attend the AZREIA monthly meetings to do so. For those who didn't make it last time, our official BP meetup rules are exactly as they are here on the site. Kind, generous and willing to share and help others is required. There will be no upsells of any programs, nothing to buy at the back of the room etc... We are BP Nation and will represent that among each other as we do here on the site.

Hope to see you all there! I can't post my phone number but my email is in my signature, send me an email and I'll respond with my phone number for any of you who don't have it but might need it if you get lost, we have issues with the gate again etc...(sorry @Jessica B. about that last time)

Jessica B.

Real Estate Investor from Glendale, Arizona

Sep 09 '12, 09:51 AM

No worries. Hope to be there Tuesday. ^.^

Nick J.

Sep 10 '12, 12:05 PM

Bumpity bump bump

Justin S. Donor

Real Estate Investor from Chandler, Arizona

Sep 10 '12, 02:45 PM

I will be there as well.

Medium_rezamp_buscard_whiteJustin S., Rezamp, LLC
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 4806780446
Powerful software that discovers real estate deals for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Nick J.

Sep 10 '12, 02:52 PM

Originally posted by Justin S.:
I will be there as well.

Maybe I can get me a binsr, just saying :)

that's good though, I wanted to chat at ya about some photography.

Rich Weese Donor

Real Estate Investor from sioux falls, South Dakota

Sep 11 '12, 01:37 PM

Hi Nick-any food? I'll see you in Nov. Should I bring treats? Rich

Nick J.

Sep 11 '12, 02:37 PM

Originally posted by Rich Weese:
Hi Nick-any food? I'll see you in Nov. Should I bring treats? Rich

Just the honor of being in the same room as you good sir is a treat!

Now, that I'm done brown nosing :) I don't think we've talked about food. It is an option though, maybe we can implement that into our meetups. Considering it is around dinner time. Great idea!

Rich Weese Donor

Real Estate Investor from sioux falls, South Dakota

Sep 12 '12, 08:00 AM

I'll be ready! I'm dieting again after gaining TWENTY pounds during recent 2 month RV trip. I love that brown nosing-keep it up!! (really, not necessary). Rich

Levi Gale

Real Estate Investor from Tempe, Arizona

Sep 14 '12, 03:30 PM

I know I'm a bit late, but it was great meeting those of you that showed up for the meetup. Hopefully we get more attendees when Nick sets up the next one. Either way it was great meeting new faces, and same as before Justin, and Nick were friendly and informative.

Nick J.

Sep 14 '12, 03:46 PM

Thanks L Gale!!! I'm glad you're becoming a core member. I enjoy your company.

Hopefully, our group becomes a well oiled machine cranking out great information relevant to our local market, connections, deals etc... From what I hear the Denver guys have had some great meetups so we need to get our act together sooner than later.

I'm hoping we can get an agenda set up similar to the big guys in town(AZREIA) without the sales pitching of course!

Aaron R.

Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 '12, 09:35 AM

Is there a meetup this week?

Nick J.

Oct 08 '12, 10:58 AM
1 vote

Yup, 2nd Tuesday of every month. I was thinking we can keep it short and sweet this week. @Justin S. had mentioned previously that we should set up some sort of training/teaching topics. He offered to help teach a few things that's he really good at. Hopefully, we can get some of those ideas floating around.

Levi Gale

Real Estate Investor from Tempe, Arizona

Oct 08 '12, 03:25 PM

Good idea, I always look forward to what Justin has to say. See you all tomorrow.

Justin S. Donor

Oct 08 '12, 04:41 PM
1 vote

I can do a beginner course on how to comp properties.

Powerful software that discovers real estate deals for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Justin S. Donor

Oct 09 '12, 07:56 AM

@Nick J. How many do we have coming? If not a lot, I would rather teach it some other time.

Nick J.

Oct 09 '12, 08:18 AM

I have no idea how many is coming. I suspect at minimum, yourself, Levi and me. I think tonight we should discuss what topics we'd like to bring up over the next 2 or 3 meetups. This way, we can at least prepare better.

Justin S. Donor

Oct 09 '12, 10:34 AM

I'm not sure if we need to meet to discuss that. I'd rather just plan for a better meeting next month.

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums