• Real Estate Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Cincy Area -Who do you use for siding and roofing? Share please

Justin Greiwe
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Mar 29 2013, 11:32

If there are any Cincinnati area investors out there, could you share some contractors you use for putting on siding (and secondarily roofing)? If you can share some cost benchmarks that you have paid in recent years that would be great, as well as if you bought the material (and where) or if you let the contractor buy and then what the cost breakdown has been labor and Material = total ...I believe siding is often figured by square, like roofing? Is that correct or is there another good benchmark to estimate cost from.

I am mostly a landlord in Cincy and doing a few flips here and there, I have good contractors but none of my guys do siding and I could also use a good roofer. I know the siding and roofing companys pricing is outrageous and more top of the line materials (ie insulated siding) and much higher cost than I've heard many investors say they can reside a house for...so I'm hoping some local investors will help point me to some great priced and reliable contractors that they can vouch for.

Thanks!

Loading replies...