Votes
Alexander Bustos
  • Irving, TX
Votes |
DFW Scheduled Meetup!!!

Alexander Bustos
  • Irving, TX
Posted Aug 3 2013, 09:54

ATTENTION: DALLAS, FORT WORTH, ARLINGTON, IRVING, PLANO MCKINNEY, and DENTON BP MEMBERS!!!

The Meet up at CHAMPS was a great SUCCESS!!! So we have a scheduled meetup August 16th Friday at 7:00PM. At Spring Creek BBQ in Irving Tx. Address is below!! (everyone must purchase a meal, this helps us from not paying out of own pocket for the space.) Thanks guys!

Plz RSVP to this event! Send me a PM so this way I can keep a head count name the SUBJECT LINE : AUGUST 16th ATTENDEE. I ask for you to do this because I want to be able to keep this forum up and always update the next scheduled event. It will make it a whole lot easier for a head count if I didn't have to keep going from page to page to count who's going and who canceled. If you decide to cancel and cannot make it just resend a new message with SUBJECT LINE: AUGUST 16th CANCEL ATTENDEE. This will help me avoid opening up all emails that are just saying I am attending or not attending. I can just read SUBJECT LINES, now if you are going to be writing me a message within that same PM, I suggest you send a separate one, because the whole idea is to make it easy to count and not open up each message.

Thank you everyone for attending last event! Lets make this next event a great SUCCESS as well so we can keep having them! It's always nice to be organizing something and have people show up :) ! THANKS GUYS and GALS! for the BP SUPPORT!!!

3514 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062
(972) 313-0987

Loading replies...