• Detroit, MI
Votes |
Detroit Investment Property Sales Partner Search

Ian Watts
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Detroit, MI
Posted Jan 27 2014, 23:33

Greetings All,

I am new to Bigger Pockets and I hope that this question finds the proper audience.

I am writing to ask who should I connect with to offer Detroit Turnkey Investment Opportunities? I currently work with clients worldwide. Some of them come directly to me because of my blog and ebook:

However, I receive so many inquiries from clients referred by unsavory companies. The interesting thing is that while Detroit has gotten a black eye for so long (much, but not all of it, justifiably so), so many have never mentioned the unethical and unprofessional sales partners in different parts of the world. I offer high quality Detroit homes with good returns. My challenge is not selling Detroit homes. My challenge is finding the right sales partners. I am NOT a low cost provider, although I do provide really good returns. I am very selective who I work with. My average price is $50,000 with double digit returns. My homes are very well rehabbed, professionally managed and already have well-screened tenants and are in the best areas in Detroit.

If there are some of you who have solid contacts to refer, I look forward to hearing from you.

Please, if you are not a fan of Detroit, please don't use this post as your opportunity to share your thoughts.

Thanks much!