Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Omari Brown
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Powder Springs, GA
Votes |
What makes a standout website that establishes credibility, trust, and generates leads?

Omari Brown
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Powder Springs, GA
Posted Aug 5 2014, 19:13

I posted something like this in the media category as well but it should probably be here...

I'm in the process of making my website through Wix.com(thanks to Brandon Turner's youtube video) and I've got a page for selling a home, a page about the company and a page about contacting us. All of these pages have forms that will be linked to a google doc (by the way if anyone knows of a better affordable way to send form leads to that would be appreciated.) I also have my contact information on every page; Name, number, email. The site is pretty much done and I plan on taking it live at the end of this week. I am really just trying to keep revising every day and make sure it's something that will make me stand out as an investor. 

I spoke a seller today and she basically shot down everything I tried to say to her. She was tired of being hassled and low balled by investors so as soon as I answered "yes" to the question of was I an investor she was ready to hang up. I feel like if I could've at least convinced her to go to my website(which I didn't have live yet) so she could see that i wasn't another annoying guy shooting out of the butt, low ball offers then she would've taken me more seriously and opened up a little more and gave me an opportunity to talk more or work with her.

Just wondering what you guys think makes a successful and attractive website that generates leads and credibility. Thanks!

Loading replies...