Skip to content
Marketing Your Property
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Waynesville, NC
Votes |
Ordered my first round of direct mail yellow letters today!

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Waynesville, NC
Posted Dec 9 2014, 14:52

So I have gone several months now in my home market without finding a decent deal to fix and flip, and I finally decided enough is enough. I have read so many stories here of folks who have successfully implemented direct mail to build their business, and I have decided it is time to join their ranks. Today I put my order in for 550 yellow letters using Michael Quarrles' yellowletters.com.

The list I generated had about 1100 names, so I decide to break it in half and target the first 550 for the next 5-6 months with a monthly mailing. The list included absentee owner, in  and out of state, 10+ years of ownership with values under $200,000.

I am nervous and excited about what comes next. I'm not one to love talking on the phone or negotiating, but it is time to overcome that and take the bull by the horns.

The point of this thread is to keep me accountable and to hopefully document some success stories along the way. I am also hoping to get input from people who have been down this path who can share their wisdom.

So, here we go...

Loading replies...