• Real Estate Broker
  • Pennsburg, PA
Votes |
Probate marketing- what to include with letter

Jake Engle
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Pennsburg, PA
Posted Jan 28 2015, 09:19

I have just sent out my first group of probate letters and was hoping some of you seasoned probate marketers could give me your advice. I created a brochure for my LLC to outline all of the benefits that there could be to selling the property within the estate to me. It is a professional looking brochure and I also include a personalized letter specific to each estate. On top of including both of them in the mailer, I have also been including my business card as a licensed real estate agent. I was hoping the inclusion of all of these will show estate representatives that I can offer numerous services if reaching out.

I am about to send out another group of letters to different probate leads, but was wondering if any of you have suggestions whether my thought process makes sense. The more I thought about it, I wondered if this comes off as too non-personal and seeming like something that is just mass produced to send to everybody. Do you believe I should just be including the personalized letter by itself? Thank you for any input you could provide.

Loading replies...