Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Peter John K
  • Vail, AZ
Votes |
Anyone ever try to i guess BILLBOARD HACK?? not sure what to call it...

Peter John K
  • Vail, AZ
Posted Apr 8 2015, 15:00

so i have been working on building my marketing plan and I plan on hitting NYC area my family is in nyc and so am i right now and i guess you could call me an opportunist with lots of spare time so i want to use wholesaling techniques to snatch off market deals cutting out all the middle men involved and yea fixing and flipping them for now as i have a limited source of capital at the moment although eventually i will be holding multi families for rental income...

My plan is to find a broker or agent willing to pay a monthly fee (equivelant to my advertising cost) in exchange for a steady stream of referrals for all the motivated sellers who call me but are not willing to work with me at my price or have a move in ready home and want to sell at market value which is clearly not what i am looking for....

there are so many empty billboards in NYC but i will probably start out with a 3x12 Banners that i can have made for free at the moment and find willing commercial business owners in industrial areas with a high traffic count... Also i would use the banners to cover up old graffiti and try to use that as a negotiation tactic in keeping the costs extremely low...

Anyone ever try this? any suggestions??

Loading replies...