• Wholesaler
  • Greater San diego, CA
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Marketing Techniques

Kevin Fickert
  • Wholesaler
  • Greater San diego, CA
Posted Jul 29 2015, 10:09

In an earlier post I asked what marketing techniques others are doing in highly competitive markets. It seems to be a topic that most successful investors are not willing to openly discuss. For good reason, once they publicly reveal their technique’s they are splattered over the internet by the “gurus” who want to sell another training etc.

I have personally invested 20-30K in training courses of many types. Education is not cheap and I am willing to invest in myself and my business. There comes a time when the $ draw seems to outweigh the return.

Although I am NOT throwing in the towel, my frustration is I know it can be done but will only get marginal results doing what everyone else does. I have tried internet www.ehomzz.com, Adwords, Yellow notes, Post cards, etc.

Is there a successful investor out there who’s is willing to privately discuss what they are doing? I am very successful in my other job and have achieved this through honesty, integrity and respect for all who I do business with. I want to apply these principles in a new venture with a proven successful investor. PM me or publicly I want to discuss the possibilities.

Loading replies...