BiggerPockets

Questions on 30/60/90 day late lists.

31 posts by 20 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Jeff Z

Real Estate Agent from Portland, Oregon

Feb 19 '09, 12:08 AM

A few questions regarding 30/60/90 day late lists:

I've heard that I can get these from the credit reporting agencies. Has anyone done this? Are there any other ways of getting this list? Any ballpark figure on what the cost is for a list? And if you've done it, have you found it beneficial?

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff

Edited Jun 26 2010, 07:19

Franklin Lee

Virginia

Feb 19 '09, 04:51 AM

This would be a good topic to hear from. :)

George P.

Real Estate Investor from Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 19 '09, 05:21 AM

check with the list brokers - if I am not mistaken last time I checked it was about a dollar per lead with a minimum of 1,000 leads or something of that nature

Jenny F.

Real Estate Investor from Baroda, Michigan

Feb 19 '09, 05:24 AM

I looked into that a couple of years ago and that data is VERY expensive...keep us posted if you find something reasonable.

Brian Wall

Real Estate Investor from Santa Fe Springs, California

Jan 15 '10, 03:52 AM

I have seen it as low as $.30 a lead, but have not purchased myself, yet. Should be doing that in the next month or so.

just google "pre-nod list". The critical question to ask is the "freshness" of the data.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:14

Medium_394x122_ie_logoBrian Wall, Investor Experts, Inc
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 562-445-3848
Make 5 Offers in 5 Minutes!

George P.

Real Estate Investor from Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 15 '10, 03:59 AM

Originally posted by Dave P.:
Go to: http://yellowletterscomplete.com/

more like $.60/lead.

Usually a minimum of 500 leads. I buy them.

More like .79/name. Here is an excerpt from the website:

Product Details Pricing
500 Pre-NOD Leads ONLY ($.79 Each) $395 ORDER
500 Pre-NOD Leads Prepared with Yellow Letters ($1.99 Each) $995 ORDER
1,000 Pre-NOD Leads Prepared with Yellow Letters ($1.99 Each) $1,995.00 ORDER

http://yellowletterscomplete.com/pre-nod-leads/

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:14

Andrew R

Real Estate Investor from California

Jan 17 '10, 03:23 PM

I would love to hear if you find a good company that has a list of 30/60/90 day late lists.

Personally Im going out to the Courthouse of each County I would like to pick up listings in and picking up the Freshly recorded N.O.D's which I turn into an Excel Database

From there I design a Directmail Campaign and start marketing to these homeowners.

Depending where you are at - you could possibly hire a college kid with a laptop to go to the county and pick up NOD's as soon as they are recorded, have the person create a excel Database and have them hand it over. Then you can get marketing :)

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:15

Sarah Jarman

Ocala, Florida

Mar 01 '10, 06:31 AM

A few months ago I was referred to Synergy Marketing Solutions from a longtime friend in the industry. On average I get 3-5 new listings from each campaign I run [LINK REMOVED] They have the 30 60 90 day late lists and they let you pick your own criteria and zip codes.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:52 by Moderator: link in signature, please

Andrew R

Mar 01 '10, 06:57 AM

Originally posted by Sarah Jarman:
A few months ago I was referred to Synergy Marketing Solutions from a longtime friend in the industry. On average I get 3-5 new listings from each campaign I run [LINK REMOVED] They have the 30 60 90 day late lists and they let you pick your own criteria and zip codes.

not to be offense Sarah but you only have one post and yet your recommending a company ?

To anyone who still wants info, I was recommend a company by a fellow BP member (he has more posts/time on BP then me ) I can email/Pm you the info Thanks :)

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:52 by Moderator

Steve Babiak

Real Estate Investor from Audubon, Pennsylvania

Mar 01 '10, 11:54 AM

Andrew,
As long as you aren't promoting your own ads, it's usually OK to post links that answer a poster's question. So why not post what you have?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:52

Steve Babiak, Redeeming Properties, LLC
Telephone: 6109082183

Andrew R

Mar 01 '10, 12:09 PM
1 vote

I didn't want to get in trouble by any staff at Bp (Mods,Admins Etc) so here it is

http://www.homesteaddata.net/

:)

Jon Holdman Moderator

SFR Investor from Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Mar 01 '10, 09:57 PM

Its fine to post a referral for someone you have used and been satisfied with. Its not OK to post a link or "referral" to someone that you have any financial relationship with. That's not a referral, its an ad.

Jon Holdman, Flying Phoenix LLC

Scott Hawley

Azle, Texas

Mar 01 '10, 10:30 PM

Originally posted by Andrew R:
Personally Im going out to the Courthouse of each County I would like to pick up listings in and picking up the Freshly recorded N.O.D's which I turn into an Excel Database

From there I design a Directmail Campaign and start marketing to these homeowners.

Andrew,
I would like to hear more about your direct mail campaign.
What types of mail pieces work for you and what does not work?
Scott

Scott Hawley

Azle, Texas

Mar 01 '10, 10:35 PM

I know of a company that will get pre-NOD leads for you at like 30 cents per lead. Their minimum is 1000 lead order.
They can customize your order down to zip code or city specific.

I can not give their name or website link here because it would be considered an ad.

Scott

Andrew R

Mar 02 '10, 08:10 AM

Scott I have various methods and postcards - campaigns etc. I admit its quite a lot of info but if you want to PM me I can go over it in more detail if you want

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:53

Christopher W.

Residential Real Estate Agent from Orange County, California

Mar 02 '10, 09:57 AM

Andrew, why not put it here? I'm sure a lot of people would love to see what you have going on.

Andrew R

Mar 03 '10, 12:42 AM

it deserves a thread in itself lol. and that's not even including some of the things I'm looking into doing ( Micro Websites with videos etc, I have an imagination lol)

David Lee

Real Estate Investor from Pennsylvania

Mar 03 '10, 01:43 AM
1 vote

Originally posted by Andrew R:
it deserves a thread in itself lol. and that's not even including some of the things I'm looking into doing ( Micro Websites with videos etc, I have an imagination lol)

Hi Andrew,
We only have 500 threads in this forum only, I am sure we can use another one. :D
If you can start new thread with what you do, I am sure there are a lot of people appreciate the information. I am for one would be grateful.

Andrew R

Mar 04 '10, 02:24 AM

Alright I might do a thread writeup of my experience/strategies I do have to say though for the sake of my employment I cant go into full details but for other BP members I can give out pointers, etc :)

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:54

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums