• Real Estate Coach
  • Highland, IN
Votes |
A Cheap Way T Get Your Phone Answered

Tony Severino
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Highland, IN
Posted May 28 2009, 00:15

It’s not easy trying to manage all of the expenses that are come with starting up in the real estate business. You have education, training,hotels, travel, business cards, marketing campaigns, websites, and now an answering services.

It can be a bit overwhelming. I get it.

This is a cheap way, not 100% reliable, and not 24hrs a day... but it is cheap.

Get a cheap, monthly pay as you go phone #, they are about 30 bucks near me, unlimited minutes.

Skype has a phone number system for 60 bucks per year, you wont get a physical phone. You will want to forward your number to what ever number you want ( Your assistant). It is all internet based. There maybe some echoing and or delays... but it is cheap.

Run an ad on Craigslist.com that says...

I need someone to answer and pre-screen my calls. These calls are coming in as a result of direct marketing efforts to owners of real estate that are in unique situations (foreclosure,divorce, bankruptcy, probate, etc).

Your job will be to answer the call, and ask them a series of questions that will be provided to you by me. I will pay you $1.00 per call for each pre-screening form that you turn in to me (that is completed) , and $.50 for each call /message that is turned in (or partially complete).

This can be done from your home, but I do need someone who can take calls on the “fly†- and maintain a professional sound to the caller (no TV, dogs, or other noises in the background). I will forward my own number to you so that you can take the calls. I will pay you once per week on Fridays - either via PayPal or check (your choice).

Reply to my ad if interested. I will call you to do a a phone interview and a “test runâ€.

Cheap and effective... but not 100% effective like patlive or another service.

Tony Severino

Loading replies...