Votes
Mason V.
  • Investor
Votes |
Is this a good wholesaling letter?

Mason V.
  • Investor
Posted May 13 2013, 10:04

I am preparing to do my first absentee owner direct mail campaign and this is the letter i have come up with.

(Subject’s name)
Street
City, state zip

Dear (subject),
I am writing you, because I am interested in purchasing your property located at (property street city state and zip). I live nearby in Milwaukie Oregon and wholesale properties in the Portland metro area. I am currently looking for homes in the neighborhood and this is how I learned of your property.

Please call me at (541) 993-xxxx, so I can tell you how I can get your property sold within a month, with no hassles and more importantly, at a fair price. As wholesaler, I help cash buyers purchase the house directly from you. This eliminates all real estate commissions or extra fees coming out of your price. The payment I receive and all costs associated with the closing come from the buyer. Finally, all offers are made in cash. This is so you never have to worry about delays resulting from a buyer trying to qualify for a mortgage and wasting your valuable time.

I’ll be glad to personally tell you more about how I how we can work together. All calls are completely confidential and there is no obligation whatsoever. Even if you are not interested in selling at this time, call (541) 993-xxxx, so I can help you with determining the value of your property. You should also keep this letter for future reference, since things in life have a tendency to change unexpectedly. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Mason Valenzuela
(541) 993 xxxx

P.S. If you are more comfortable with email, my address is (email address)@gmail.com

Loading replies...