• Rental Property Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Possible Short Sale Deal In Conyers, Ga

Morris Lucas
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Apr 14 2014, 10:24

Hi BP, I was wondering if anyone here in the Atlanta area who has dealt with short sales and knows their way around the entire process. I have a seller who has POA for his mother's home and is looking to sell quickly, however the house is way underwater, they owe roughly 200k and it's value, according to agent's comps are around 138-146k.

Repairs are very minimal, according to owner, just cleaning and painting, built in 2006(of course, I can get my inspector to perform thorough estimate if i decide to contract it)

I got the lead from bandit signs, but told the owner I would help him out any way I could with helping him find a solution.

I have a broker i know who has experience dealing with the bank to make offers, etc and going through the short sale process, but have not been able to contact her, and the seller seems anxious to get the ball rolling. So i thought i would try to find another investor/broker to work with on this deal, so the seller doesn't have to wait.

If any investors or brokers versed in these types of deals would like to assist and possibly maneuver this deal, please PM me.

Thanks.

Loading replies...