• Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Mixed Use Property in Rosedale MD

Anil Samuel
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Jul 23 2014, 05:34

I originally saw this property going for 399k at an estate sale, the auctioneer has since raise the price to 525k.  I am still trying to do my due diligence on the property to see what the actual operating expense will be.  Zillow says it is worth $340k.  There are single family houses and a bank next to the property as well as a school.  Some of the SFRs are selling for $500k. It seems like a B/C class property.

Most of the efficiencies were occupied (13/17). I believe the garages were vacant but could produce gross rent of $20k/year. I believe there were 3-4 of them.Without the garages rented out the income is about $190k,  

Large Commercial Warehouse with 2 Single Family Homes and 16 Efficiency Apartments
ZONED BL
Scheduled Monthly Income $22,558
Scheduled Annual Income $272,496

TOTAL BUILDING AREA IS +/- 9,748 Sq. Ft.

The Site is Roughly Rectangular and has +/- 140' of Frontage on Old Philadelphia Road, a Northern Boundary of +/- 374', a Eastern Boundary of +/- 171' and a Southern Boundary of 251'. The Total Site Includes +/- 43,124 Sq. Ft. According to the Tax Records.

Click Here to View Map
Click Here for Rent Roll

• Warehouse: 4 Bay Door Entrances, Small Finished Offices, 2 Bathrooms, Central AC.
  • 1 Single Family Home: 1BR/1BA, Window A/C Units
  • 1 Single Family Home: 2BR/1BA, Central A/C
  • 16 Efficiency Apartments: Small Kitchens, Bathrooms, Window A/C Units. Most Apartments are Carpeted.

ZONING: BL- Business Local
REAL ESTATE TAXES: $12,486.19 (2014-2015)
TITLE: Fee Simple. Sold Free and Clear of All Liens.

Thoughts?

Loading replies...