• Victor, CO
Votes |
First deal didn't go through.

Stephanie Terry
  • Homeowner
  • Victor, CO
Posted Sep 16 2014, 10:24

Hello everyone,

I am a little sad right now. The opportunity that my husband and I had has been sold. I am not sure if we will keep pursuing the dream of owning rental property in Victor. We are leasing our current building and have been running a successful bar and restaurant there. We are talking with the bank and trying to work out a deal that everyone will be happy with. Right now the current owner is asking way too much for the building. It needs a lot of expensive work to be done to it that we can't really afford. Owning a bar is the hardest thing we have ever done with very little reward. Our lease is up in February and I don't think we will continue with the business. There is another bar about to open right across the street. We don't have a lot of profit and any competition will cut into what little we make. I know that any property in Victor that we would be interested in is going to take a lot of money to bring it up to par. Our town was built in 1899 and all of the buildings have been neglected for years. Does anyone have any encouraging words for us? 

Loading replies...