Votes
Tamika D.
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
wholesale potential deal HELP NEEDED =)

Tamika D.
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Oct 19 2014, 21:16

Hi BP fam, my name is Tamika im a new wholesaler in Brooklyn ny. I came across an excellent deal  . The seller is very motivated (I spoke to agent about property)  its practically a steal. I just hope I can get it before someone snags it . my issues are

#1 writing an agreement of purchase and sale and possibly would need an addendum if the agent isn't investor friendly and insist on using the realtors contract . 

#2 I have no idea the process of using  a title company I know you have to show them the signed agreement and open title , right? but how much does it cost to do so and how to approach the title company ?

#3 does any one know of an investor friendly title company in Brooklyn ?

# If  put a 10$ deposit in hand to seller would I still need to go to the title company or could the end buyer just do that and I go along to see how it would be done ?

#4 how do I get the commission ? how do I know when they are closing on the deal ?

YES IM MOTIVATED AND BRAND NEW =) this would be my first deal . Im doing this for my family im 19, don't want to make a mistake cause I dont want no jail time lol.  

Loading replies...