Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice
Account Closed
  • Chester, NH
Votes |
Acquiring information about potential duplex deals

Account Closed
  • Chester, NH
Posted Apr 28 2015, 12:38
Hi everyone, I have set, what I believe, an achievable goal of acquiring two duplexes in the next 90 days. I have financing in place, flexibility in price, and more than enough desire to pull the trigger on a deal. I have begun my search on traditional real estate sites such as Zillow and Realtor, however I am not sure if I'm effectively using my time. I am about to contact local real estate agents and ask for assistance, however I'm not sure where they would look that I am not seeing, besides the MLS of course. With this being said, are most duplex/multi family deals found through these traditional sites? Or do you guys, the community, find your rental deals in other ways? And my next question would be, how accurate would you consider zillows tax and expense estimates.. Not sure if I should be using them. And if I wanted to acquire, for example, all the information required to use calculators to estimate monthly income, would I ask the listing agent for that information, or how is that information typically received? Thanks everyone, and if anyone here is trying to sell a duplex or other rental property in NH , let me know :)

Loading replies...