Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
David O.
  • Investor
  • Miami Beach, FL
Votes |
Miami / South Florida Real Estate Investors? Want to write a guest post on my blog?

David O.
  • Investor
  • Miami Beach, FL
Posted Jun 7 2015, 17:03

I am not sure if this is against the forum rules to ask for this, so moderators feel free to let me know, but this is for the benefit of my local real estate community. 

I started a blog (www.miamirealestateinvestorshq.com)for local Miami / South Florida Real Estate Investors to provide articles and information to aid them in navigating the very diverse and competitive market real estate market.

If anybody would like to write a guest post about anything related to the Miami real estate market, it can be featured on the website and act as a source of free advertising / name recognition for you, but more importantly to help fellow investors. 

Please PM me if interested!

I put a description below of the website.

Miami Real Estate Investors Headquarters (HQ) is comprised of a community of real estate investors who are firm and avid believers of leveraging knowledge and experience from those who have an excellent track record in the business. Real estate investing is serious business and is not for the timid or faint of heart. As the old adage goes, “action without knowledge is reckless and knowledge without action is useless”. Real Estate Investments are about numbers, mass market psychology and market predictions. It is our intention to educate and network our community of current real estate investors and to motivate people interested in becoming real estate investors in the future as a tool to achieve the success they desire.

Loading replies...