• Investor
  • Stouffville, Ontario
Votes |
Toronto, GTA Real Estate Investors

Gary McGowan
  • Investor
  • Stouffville, Ontario
Posted Apr 8 2014, 12:49

Every month I host a meetup where I bring in Veteran Real Estate Investors to share the story and expertise. See below for this months info.... This months theme is "Who Is The King Of Real Estate?"

April 24th, 7:00 pm.

If you would like more info you can always send me a pm.

---
Last month we had an amazing meeting with a fantastic turnout. We have outgrown our room. This month we will be at the Newmarket Holiday Inn just up the street to accommodate the number of people that are looking to network with like minded Investors just like you.

Have you ever wondered Who is the King of Real Estate??? Come to this month’s event and learn who that is. We'll peel away the onion to let you in on the secret and how you can take advantage it.

April’s Investors meeting is set to be our biggest one yet!!! We have scheduled two amazing speakers to come and share with us very important information to creating a successful real estate portfolio. Quentin D’Souza who is the founder of Durham Real Estate Investors, a fantastic real estate investor group educating investors who want to invest in Durham is coming. Secondly we have one of my closest friends Ian Szabo coming to share how to Change the Use of your properties. Ian created a successful training program called Flip School which trains and educates people how to flip and manage construction projects for residential properties.

Ian Szabo, will be covering the different ways to look at a properties and covering one of my favorite questions. How can I add value to the property? Learn from Ian on how he can look at a property to see 1,2,3 and sometimes 4 different ways to change it’s use to create value (equity). Ian is the author of two Books. From Renos to Riches and Fix and Flip.

Quentin D’Souza will be speaking about “Managing The Asset” and squeezing every dollar you can out of your investment properties. Quentin is simply one of the smartest people that I know in Real Estate. He has created a very large portfolio and an amazing network of like minded people. Quentin has taught many people his winning strategies and how to be successful real estate investors.

You will not want to miss this months meeting. Please pass on this invite to only those that you know will benefit from an event like this.

Who is the York Region Real Estate Investors Group for?

Anyone that has bought, sold, holds or is just starting to look at Investment Properties. As always we provide a learning environment for all levels of Investors. We are all in this together and the more we can help each other the better opportunities we will have to succeed. You never know who you will meet and they could have the answer or solution to what you are looking for.

NOTE: We will be at a new location this month.

This event is free, however, there will be an opportunity make a nominal donation to the Down Syndrome Association of York Region.

When: April 24, 2014
Where: 100 Pony Dr.
Newmarket. ON. Canada
Holiday Inn
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
As always Coffee Served at 7:00 !

Loading replies...