Votes
Inna Knyazeva
  • Mississauga, Ontario
Votes |
Toronto investment properties

Inna Knyazeva
  • Mississauga, Ontario
Posted Nov 13 2014, 14:56

Hi BP members. I am new in investing in Canada and found you while looking at Rich Dad Education reviews. I am glad I found you! So much useful information!

I've been investing in Dubai previously (mostly appreciation and rent), and now would like to move my money here and start investing here. I did interior design course, got my real estate license and now would love to buy/rehab/sell or buy/rehab/rent out - my long-time dream!

I would like to check if anyone bought a book that is promoted on BP "The Book on Flipping Houses" by J.Scott ? Is it worth to buy as I find most articles/books related to the States rather than Canada?

Another question, where or how can I find wholesalers from whom I can buy houses for rehab? Are there any wholesales on BP? I live in Mississauga and will be interested in Mississauga, Oakville and may be Burlington.

I am not familiar much with Toronto so also would like to check what do you think are the best/prime areas for investing in detached property in Toronto?

Thanks a lot!

Loading replies...