Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Stan T.
  • Overland Park, KS
Votes |
David Campbell & Hassle Free Cash Flow Investments – Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas Turn-Keys

Stan T.
  • Overland Park, KS
Posted Feb 1 2014, 09:36

Wondering if anybody has had the chance to work with David Campbell of Hassle-Free Cash-Flow Investments. His concise and informative ebook struck a chord with me, as it is exactly the investment philosophy I am looking to get into the business with, and I stumbled upon it here on BiggerPockets!

He offers a phone consultation explaining his construction/development business, investment strategy, and his current project in Texas. The basics of the deal are this: Newly constructed, fully-managed, $130,000 4 BR-2 Bath properties renting for $1300/month in DFW, TX. He offers to personally finance 15% of the purchase-price, leaving you with 5% down payment and a meager, modest ~$50 positive monthly cash-flow, on paper. If you stayed with conventional 20% down loan, and his same figures, it looks like you could cash flow around $100-150/month.

Right now I’m looking to get into ~$250k of solid turn-key cash-flow property. This deal seems attractive, and wanted to know if anyone has experience doing business with him.

Loading replies...