Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Scott K.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Madison Heights, MI
Votes |
Anyone have any info in Vision Property Management?

Scott K.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Madison Heights, MI
Posted Dec 2 2014, 14:55

They are in control of a property that I want to make an offer on.

So I always checkout Craigslist.  I see a property not far from my ones in Lincoln Park Michigan.  I call the number talk to the guy and I ask to see the inside.  He gives me the code to take a look.

Its a cheap 2 /1.  No problem needs about 4-5k of rehab.  Well I start doing some checking on this house.  I find it on Zillow for sale but a different number to call for info.  Also the price is 46k on Zillow (red flag #1).  I call them and try to figure out why the price on Craigslist is 19k?  They seem confused and that it is not the policy to have their properties on Craigslist.  I give them the # of the person that gave me the code to get entry.

She says you got in the house?  (red flag #2).  Yes I have been in it 2 times since it is close to my house.

She explains the price on Zillow if you rent to own type of deal.  I laugh and say wow that's a rip off (red flag #3)  The cash price of the house is 24,500.  I said please have someone call me and explain to me how its being on Craigslist and how is someone letting people into the house without you people even knowing.  They have yet to call me back (red flag #4)

This is a downriver burb of Detroit.  I could section 8 this sucker for $650.

Any thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks 

I call and tell them I m wanting to make an offer

Loading replies...