• Washington, DC
Votes |
Baltimore Property Management Companies

Tarik Larue
  • Investor
  • Washington, DC
Posted Feb 6 2015, 15:27

Greetings BP family.

I recently completed my first townhouse rehab in Baltimore City. The average house in this area (21216) sells for under $30,000 so its definitely a rental and not a flip. My delimma is choosing a company to do tenant placement and monthly mainternance. I'm also leaning towards Section 8 or MBQ tenats for steadier and higher rents. Has anyone dealt with these 3 companies? If so, please give me good or bad feedback?

1. Aspire Property Management (Towson, MD) is run by an investor who oversees over 200 units and offers a one year tenant guarantee. He has over 8 years experience and is very familiar with Section 8.

2. Price Property Management (Perry Hall, MD) is run by a former investor who only does PM now. Currently oversees 80+ units but ONLY deals w/ tenants in Baltimore county or city. Familiar with MBQ and Section 8

3. Renters Warehouse (Columbia, MD) is a nationwide company with a local franchise. Offers free rental evaluation and has a 9 month guarantee. Extensive marketing and tenant screening. Positive reviews on Yelp. Charges $80 per unit flat rate.

If you don't know any of these companies or are not in the Baltimore/DC area....please feel free to tell me which company you would choose as a landlord and why. Thanks in advance

LaRue

Loading replies...