• Oshkosh
Votes |
Lending Co. - First Choice Lending Group - Scam or Real

Aimee Schaef
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Oshkosh
Posted Apr 7 2009, 13:56

Hi guys

I just wanna ask something about this lending company because it bothers me that I haven't got an answer to my question yet. First of all, I applied online a month ago already. I never received a
welcome email nor confirmation. But then all of the sudden they emailed me a week ago saying i got approved. I called the tollfree number she provided in the email. During our conversation, there were 3 choices she gave me so I can acquire the loan. First; co-signer, Second; property or asset that cost more than 50k as collateral, Third; insurance blanket (cost $680). So i choose choice 3. Then, I faxed a photo copy of may recent pay stubs, drivers license and SSN. Then I called her again to let her know that I sent everything and she said she is going to email me the contract. In short, I received the contract and take a look at it. Everything was so convincing and looks legitimate. But what worries me is sending $680 through western union before they give me the funds. The address of the insurance company is in canada and that made me aware because of scams specially in canada. I cant afford to loose $680, thats a lot of money. Also, I was wondering why because I can't really trace the business name on the address she provided. Fax, tollfree and phone are all same tollfree numbers. The address of the website says they are in california, but when I check the domain name online, it says they are in canada. Their site also said they started since 1990 but I cant trace any marks of comments or anything from my searches.

I'm confused, please help. I'm a newbie. I don't wanna be scammed nor I dont wanna let go the opportunity if this is real. I'm not sure though if I can expose the the website here. It is called First Choice Lending Group and the website is www.firstchoicelendinggrp.com

Loading replies...