• Rehabber
  • Mount Holly, NJ
Votes |
NCH (Nevada Corporate Headquarters) and unsecured business lines of credit

Amber Butler
  • Rehabber
  • Mount Holly, NJ
Posted Jun 5 2012, 16:01

Has anyone worked with Nevada Corporate Headquarters on Unsecured Business Lines of Credit? My husband and I have paid $3000 to this company because they promised a business line of credit of $50k and I think I have been scammed. They have pulled my husbands credit before, but now they are sending me to their sister company Epic Capital Solutions to work with the funding. This company wants my husband to sign up on true credit, pull his report, and give them his username and account password so they can look at it. They said it is within regulations what they are asking me to do. It frustrates me because this company has so many departments and none of the departments seem to know what the other is doing. I want to bow out, but if they are a reputable company I want to keep going. I am a little disappointed right now because they were recommended by Fortune Builders who I absolutely loved until this point. Please any helpful advice would be great. Right now I am thinking we should just go to a bank and apply for an unsecured business line of credit.

Loading replies...