BiggerPockets

Anyone heard of Private Money Goldmine?

Forum Powered By:

7 posts by 6 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Thomas Ortiz

Real Estate Investor from Henderson, Nevada

Mar 12 '13, 03:00 PM

Has anyone had experiance with this company [u]PrivateMoneyGoldmine com, ( [b]THIS IS NOT AN ADD FOR THEM) Is it a scam or are there really investors on this website? Does anyone have experiance good or bad with them?

Thomas Ortiz

Real Estate Investor from Henderson, Nevada

Mar 12 '13, 05:59 PM

Thank you for the informatio I understand now, it's unfortunate that I found that advertisement on Bigger Pockets. To bad we cannot control the ads from Google Adsence. Thank you for your time @Jeff S.

Kevin Dickson

SFR Investor from Denver, Colorado

Nov 05 '13, 08:46 PM

Here's a quick idea that could be a win-win:

If everyone on BP clicks often on the Google Ad of the bogus company, two good things happen:

1. BP makes money on every click.

2. The advertiser pays for every click. This will soon cause the scamvertiser to go broke or at least stop their ad wondering why they aren't making sales.

Unfortunately, Google also makes money. They should not be rewarded for helping scamvertisers.

Steph C.

Real Estate Investor from Bristol County, Massachusetts

Jan 19, 08:03 AM

Yes, I looked at the privatemoneygoldmine.com site a while back. It seems like a bunch of dead leads and I'm not sure if anyone has had success using it.

I've learned some great things from Private Money Blueprint (PMBP) course (I purchased it a while back). I also have heard the Instant Private Money course from Susan Lassiter-Lyons is full of good content, although I don't have first hand experience with it.

There are also great resources here on BP, which I have used first-hand to find a great hard money rehab lender.

Good luck!

Steph

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums