Votes |
Sample Probate Letter to Executor

Travis Lauchman
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Oct 9 2013, 21:18

Hi All,

I have learned a TON from the BP community and am very thankful for the creators, moderators, and members that make this all possible. As a small token of my gratitude and first opportunity to contribute, please see the probate letter that I just finished drafting. This letter is meant to go to executors/interested parties. Haven't sent yet but plan to do so shortly and will try to remember to update with response rate. Please critique away. Thanks!

[LOGO]

[DATE]

[Name]

[Address]

[City – State – Zip]

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. [Last Name],

Please accept our sincerest condolences for the passing of [Decedent’s Name]. We wish you and your family stress-free peace in these difficult times.

We are contacting you because we understand that arrangements regarding the home at [Decedent’s Address] will eventually need to be made. As such, and when you are ready, it would be our pleasure to assist you with making these arrangements should the need arise.

[Company Name] is a small group of local property developers with a great deal of hometown pride. We have recently purchased a few homes in the [Decedent’s Neighborhood] neighborhood for cash. Unlike listing a property with a realtor which regularly takes months to sell, requires stacks of tedious paperwork, and accumulates realtor commission fees, we can make a fair “as-is” cash offer and frequently settle in as little as one week.

If you are interested in a hassle free offer, please give me a call at [phone] or email me at [email]. Additionally, if you do decide to market this home with a realtor we can offer you a list of whom we consider the most professional realtors in the area. Should you have any questions or be in need of any other assistance regarding this property we will do our utmost to help or refer you to a reputable member of our strong local network.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

[Name]

[Position/Title]

[Company Name]

Loading replies...