• Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Votes |
Online Wholesaleling?

Richard Gaston
  • Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Posted Apr 19 2014, 23:24

Ok on this subject I am really new at. I know basically about wholesaleing, its almost the same in any business, A business (or person) buys a product below wholesale, turns around and sells it wholesale to another business then the end buyer (the investor) turns around and sells it retail to make a profit. That pretty much sums it up, granted I have read that there is more to that when your wholesaleing houses. But that is not the reason for this post, I am curious about one thing. I have read about wholesaleing online, ok how it the world does one do that. I know if you wholesale you need to make sure you have an accurate picture of what the property is worth, that is what you're giving the investor. And if there are repairs to be considered then that as well needs to be given to the investor, this way they can pretty much size up a more accurate ARV on the property, get the contract to the investor (of course there is always an up charge so the wholesaler can make a decent buck). Now I have seen about wholesaleing and doing it online, how in the world does a wholesaler do that without the ability of getting a more accurate comps? I mean, I have already stated this a time or two lol, I am old school, if I am interested in a peice of property (house) then I actually need to really see it, as an investor I want to be able to put my eyeballs on any damage, if wires need to be replaced, walls need to be painted, plumbing needs to be fix, anything and everything is what I want to look at, so how does an online wholesaler do all that while being online only? I hope I explained it well enough.

Loading replies...