• Wholesaler
  • Clearfield, UT
Votes |
First set of Yellow Letters

Darren Nichols
  • Wholesaler
  • Clearfield, UT
Posted Apr 23 2014, 22:12

Well after about 3 months of education (reading, podcasts, webinars, BP forums, and REI meetings) I finally have sent out my first set of Yellow Letters!!! I made a goal to start mailing 25 letters per week which in stamps is about 50 bucks a month. When you add envelopes thats about 5 bucks a month and paper about 5 or 6 bucks a month. So 60 bucks a month to mail out 100 letters isnt to bad. When I make my first deal even if I only make 500 bucks the ROI is big in my opinion!! I may not get a deal right away and its possible I could send out a few hundred before getting a deal but that wont discourage me!! Now this first round of letters was simply sent out to expired listings since I get those for free from an Agent. My next round will be to tax delinquent properties since the county auction will be happening at the end of May. I also want to target Mortgage defaults since I can get that list free from title companies websites. If anybody disagrees with my aporoach please tell me and let me know your thoughts dont pull any punches. Any feedback, suggestions, advice, tips, or tricks would be greatly appreciated!! I am really pumped for what is to come in the near future!!! Thanks BP for introducing me to the great world of REI!!!

Loading replies...