Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Phillip Lyde
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Knightdale, NC
Votes |
RANT: Why is Wholesaling Getting a Bad Rap?

Phillip Lyde
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Knightdale, NC
Posted Jul 21 2014, 10:15

I've been reading and hearing both sides of the coin when it comes to why many so-called wholesalers are not doing their research (i.e. their due diligence). I've just had a conversation with someone RE: wholesaling, and it seems reasonable that part of the process consists of sifting through the "numbers"... am I wrong?

Also, for those who've been in this industry for some time, it would be apparent that you understand it is a numbers game: a lot of the deals aren't deal at all (they may be pure B.S.); this is why everyone must do their part to ensure a "win-win"... otherwise, what's the point? Move on to the next one...

Bottom line: stop complaining that there are no deals vs. work your @$$ off to find good ones, as well as whining that you get a lot of ill-repute people trying to scam you (BTW, you can't be scammed if you're educated in the process), vs. work you @$$ off to build more positive business relationships- either way, it is important that one's arrogance (or ignorance, depending on your point of view) is considered for making money at the end of the day.... everyone's NOT for everyone, period

Someone important in the forums made a good point that the industry as a whole suffers as the result of negative business practices; it also suffers from the lack of mentorship and community.

To YOUR Success,

Phillip L Lyde  

Loading replies...